Parallax effect causes that the image moves vertically relative to the rest of the page asynchronously. This creates the illusion of depth or 3D for website users. In WebWave - responsive website builder - this effect can be enabled for any photo or background element.
Different values produce different effects, so – experiment and get perfect results.
1. Add image to a page
2. Set the image in a target location and frame it properly.
3. Select the previously added photo and change the value in „scrolling speed” window to set the desired parallax effect.
1. Add a page element, you wish to have the parallax effect. This may be a text, shape, button etc.
2. Select the element and click “+” to add a background graphic.
3. Click “Customize background image” and set the desired parallax effect in opened window.
Copyright © 2011 — 2018
All Rights Reserved
YOU SHOULD USE WEBWAVE TOO!
Try - it's free
HELP & SUPPORT