If you already have a Gmail account and you would like to send and receive emails from the account created in the responsive webdesign application WebWave in gmail.com, it is actually quite easy to set up. Here is how to do it.
You are going to need two inboxes. The first one should be Gmail. The second one is to be created in WebWave CMS. How to set up an inbox.
First of all, you need to redirect emails you receive to your Gmail account. You will then be able to receive emails that come to your WebWave CMS inbox in your Gmail inbox. Here is how to do it:
1. Log in to your inbox. Accessing your inbox.
2. Go into setting:
3. Go into account -> redirecting emails and enter your Gmail address.
You will also need to be able to send emails from your Gmail account on behalf of the new email address created in WebWave. It is quite simple. Here is what you need to do:
1. Log in to your Gmail inbox.
2. Go into settings
3. Then go into inboxes and importing
4. In the Send email section select Add another email address. You need to be the owner of that email address.
5. Insert the email address created in WebWave CMS
6. Enter outgoing mail server details:
7. Click “add an account”
8. You will receive a confirmation email in your inbox. Click on the contained link. A message will be sent to your email address created in WebWave CMS. However, if you have already configured redirecting to Gmail, the email will end up in your Gmail inbox.
9. Once confirmed by clicking the confirmation link, you will be able to send and receive emails from the inbox created in WebWave CMS in your Gmail.
Copyright © 2011 — 2018
All Rights Reserved
YOU SHOULD USE WEBWAVE TOO!
Try - it's free
HELP & SUPPORT