www.webwave.me website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service") is designed to enable users a simple, fast and professional creation of websites for themselves and others.
All services are provided in accordance with Polish law and regulations of the Service.
§ 1 - Definitions
- Using or use of - use, copy, distribute, change, modify, treatment, translation, perform, moonlighting and any other actions taken in connection with the Service.
- A third party - an individual, legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, not a User.
- Registration - setting the User Account on the Service through the proper registration form, available through the Service.
- Editor - Service User having limited powers to edit the content of a website created through the Service.
- Service – the whole environment and the content of the website www.webwaveCMS.com, along with updates and additions.
- User - a person with full legal rights, which uses the Service. Administrators, owners and editors are Users.
- Webmaster – User, who is responsible for the creation and administration of websites.
- Website Owner - User who owns Website, responsible for making payments.
- Service provider - WebWaver Maciej Czajkowski, Warsaw, Sucharskiego 3/5, Poland
The singular also includes within its scope the plural and vice versa. Expressions used in the kind of grammatical include within its scope also other types of grammar.
§ 2 – General rules
§ 3 - Safety
1. General Security
In order to ensure safety of Users, User will not:
- send commercial information through the Service (eg, spam) to other users.
- send invitations to register on the Site to unfamiliar people.
- use the Service through an interface other than the one supplied by the Service Provider.
- organize, or participate in unfair competition within the meaning of the Act of 16 April 1993 on combating unfair competition (Dz.U.03.153.1503 jt).
- spread viruses or any other malicious software.
- engage in any activity that could affect the work of Service.
- solicit the data of other Users to log in to their account on the Service, or in any other manner of obtain such data.
- collect information about other Users.
- post and promote illegal content such as pornography, fascist, Nazi, urging the crime or threaten his committing and other prohibited by the rules of common law.
- test the Service in terms of safety.
- do reverse programming or in other ways get knowledge of the source code, which is owned by the Service Provider.
- copy any elements of the Service, including, in particular, graphics, scripts etc.
- collect any personal information about other Users.
- take any actions that might disrupt the operation of the Service.
- unlawfully use any industrial design, trademark, patent or any other rights resulting from, among others, copyright, intellectual property rights, industrial property rights, trademark law and patent law and other applicable laws.
2. Security of personal data and of registration
In order to ensure the security of personal data User will:
- enter true data.
- not disclose password to his or someone else's account, or take other actions which may lead to release of the data to a third party without the permission of the User.
- not create more than one User account for himself.
- create User account for another entity only if User declares that he has such an agreement and is it able to be shown on every call the Owner.
- not take any action that might violate the rights of other Users of the Service, as well as other third parties in connection with use of the Service.
§ 4 - User statements
- declares that he is an adult, or his parent or other legal guardians lets him to use the Service accepting the consequent rights and the consequences of the fact
- declares that it has full legal capacity
- agrees to receive electronic account-related information and activities his websites, as well as the newsletter
- declares that he is a real personal. He is fully responsible for the inaccuracy of the data.
- agrees - if you send invitations to the Site by you - that the person invited by him received an invitation containing the data sender invitations inviting your information, including your name and e-mail address
- consents to the use of image retention, the image and the content of part or all of the parties created by the user using the Service, free of advertising and promotional purposes relating to the Service, including through publication on the internet on the main page of the Service or the social
§ 5 - Registration
- Registration is via the registration form available on the Website.
- To register you must fill out the form e-mail address and password for your account.
- The user can at any time stop the registration procedure, thereby removing the recorded data from the Service.
- In order to use the services of the Service, you must make the process each time to log on to the Website through the login form available on the website.
- Login is done by entering the email address and password for your account.
- User password should consist of a minimum of 6 characters.
- When entering data into the registration form, you confirm both the authenticity of the data entry.
- The user after successful registration will receive an e-mail confirming the registration of the indicated their email address.
- In case of application by the User inaccurate data, reporting violations of personal rights by another user or the third party owner of the Service shall have the right:
- 's call for the immediate removal of data that are inaccurate, within 7 days from the date of the request;
- lock the account to clarify the matter;
- delete your account ignoring calls to remove or stop the infringement.
- You may not convey a fee or free accounts other users or third parties.
§ 6 - Establishment and operation of the finished web pages
- Administrators are entitled to make the Service new web pages.
- Creating websites is done through technological means available to the Administrator on the Website.
- Creating web pages within the Service is free.
- Until the transfer of ownership rights to another entity, the Administrator is also the owner of the Parties.
- The administrator can edit any page created by himself.
- Made website can be made available on the Internet. Share this page may only owner party.
- The administrator can use the Service delegate ownership to another user of the Service, which after its adoption will become the new owner of the Party.
- Correspondence between Users in the field of transfer of ownership rights is via email.
- Site owner can choose between different packages of services under fee for site maintenance. The exact characteristics of the packages available in the Price List available on the Website.
§ 7 - Commission
- At the time of payment in connection with the maintenance of the page, the Administrator is entitled to commission on w / in charge.
- If a website has more than one administrator, the commission is charged only to those who created the page.
- The administrator loses the right to commission the moment when owner Pages deprive him Administrator functions.
- The Administrator does not regain the rights to the commission for restoring function Administrator of the page by the Owner.
- Administrator is also entitled to commission for recommending the services provided by the service to other persons who have become and Administrators. The commission shall at the time when the right to receive a commission administrator, to whom service is recommended.
- The commission shall the Administrator for a maximum of two levels of command, ie:
- I level - commission for the Administrator, who told another administrator;
- II level - commission for the Administrator, who told another administrator, and was recommended to another Administrator.
- The commission is:
- Site Administrator - 30% of the fee paid for the maintenance page created by him
- administrator for the command and the level (in accordance with § 7. 6 points. A of the Rules) - 20% of the fee paid for the maintenance side, the Administrator has been recommended by the Administrator is entitled to commission.
- administrator for the command level II (in accordance with § 7. 6 points. B of the Rules) - 10% of the fee paid for the maintenance side, the Administrator has been recommended by the Administrator, which was recommended by the Administrator is entitled to commission.
- The commission is transferred to the data indicated by the Administrator and the bank account after the notification of his intention to payment through the account options.
- The commission is paid in the Polish currency.
§ 8 - Payments
- By way of hosting a website on a server the Owner, Owner Parties shall be obliged to pay a monthly fee or an annual fee, to the form of the settlement.
- The fees - depending on the Holder's Party package - defines the information contained in the bookmark list in the Service.
- Payments are handled by the company National Payment Integrator SA
- Payment can be made by bank transfer.
- Payments should be made only in accordance with the instructions contained in the Service.
- Payments should be made only in the Polish currency.
§ 9 - Permissions Owner
Site Owner reserves the right to:
- remove content or information posted by users, if they prove to be inconsistent with the provisions of the Rules or applicable law.
- emissions of their advertising content in the Service.
- Putting so. hyperlinks to other sites not owned by the Owner or not under its control.
- Disabling the use of the Service by you in cases that are justified by legal regulations, rights and obligations of other entities (eg breach of a company name, trade mark).
- In cases that are justified by legal regulations, rights and obligations of other entities, as well as for your actions that may affect the correct functioning of the Service, the Website Owner may request the User to remove the content of the page in relation to the occurrence of violations w / in the rules and regulations.
- If within 7 days of receipt of the request user does not delete the content, the Website Owner may itself remove content does not conform with the law or the rights and obligations of other entities, with the simultaneous announcement's o / w removed.
§ 10 - User permissions
You have the right to:
- Owning your own account on the Website.
- Access, modify or delete your personal data using the account.
- Ask by e-mail to e-mail the Owner of inquiry on any matter relating to the operation of the Service.
- View the history of activities on your account.
- Posting comments on the forum Service.
§ 11 - Complaints
- User has the right to appeal against any decision affecting him the Owner. You also have the complaint at the time taken by the beliefs of non-compliance with the Regulations of the Website or the Website Owner's failure to comply with obligations under the Rules of Procedure, by filing the complaint, together with an explanation of the facts via an e-mail the Owner.
- Complaints made up for e-mail the Owner.
- Complaint must be made within two weeks of the occurrence of the event giving rise to the complaint. Complaint reported after this time will be left without a diagnosis, what user will be informed by the Owner.
- After considering the appeal (complaint) You will receive a reply via email within two weeks, with the justification occupied position. The complaint dealt with once, will not be considered again.
§ 12 - Resignation from the use of the Service
- You have the right to opt out of the use of the Service.
- Users may opt out of the use of the Service by removing your account at any time.
- The aim of resignation from the use of the Service User must select from your account the option to delete your account, which will thus be immediately liquidated.
- For any questions concerning the settlement of commissions charged to you and its payment in connection with his resignation, the User shall be paid by electronic mail to the Owner with a motion within 30 days from the date of removal of the account on the Website.
§ 13 - Copyright and Intellectual Property
- All the content and form of the Site, including text, photographs, computer graphics, computer animation, the code page on which the Service and other elements that have not been introduced to the Service by Users are the intellectual property on which the Website Owner shall be entitled, or only entitled to use.
- Any use by the Users or third entities w / in the content of the Service without the express consent of the entity authorized by law to dispose of the contents is prohibited and may result in liability for damages on the side of the Users or Third Party under the provisions of copyright law, intellectual property law, provisions of the Code civil and other applicable laws.
§ 13 - Copyright and Intellectual Property
- Information and personal data collected in connection with the operation of the Service shall be managed, administered and processed by Maciej Czajkowski, established under the name WebWaver Maciej Czajkowski, based in Warsaw.
- Personal data are collected and processed for the purposes of registration, and to streamline and accelerate contact with users of the Service, as well as for the purposes indicated below.
- Personal data is voluntarily provided by users.
- Site owner declares that processes your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Law on the protection of personal data, and that applies technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed data appropriate to the risks, and the categories of data being protected, in particular, protects your personal data against access by unauthorized persons unauthorized, loss or damage.
- You have the right to access their personal data and correct them. Potential recipients of the data can be viewed by other users of the Service.
- Data are collected on the basis of the registration form, as described in § 5 of these Regulations.
- In the case of consent given by the user personal data will be processed by the user for marketing purposes.
- You acknowledge that, in accordance with the provisions of art. Paragraph 23. 1 point. 5 in conjunction. of art. Paragraph 23. 4 of the Law on Personal Data Protection, Service Owner is entitled to the extent that does not violate the provisions of the Act, to the processing of personal data of users for direct marketing of its own products or services they provide, as well as claims for economic activity.
- In the event of the Owner Service Information on the User of the Service in violation of the Rules or applicable law, Owner Service may process your personal information to the extent necessary to determine the liability of the User, provided that recorded for the purpose of obtaining evidence the fact, and the content of such information.
- You have the right to:
- oppose the processing of his data in the cases referred to in Art. Paragraph 23. 1, points 4 and 5 of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Dz.U.02.101.926 jt), the data controller is intended to be processed for marketing purposes, or to the transfer of personal data to another user and controller;
- contribution, in the cases referred to in Art. Paragraph 23. 1, points 4 and 5 of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Dz.U.02.101.926 jt), written, reasoned request to cease the processing of his
§ 14 - Technical Requirements
- To use the Service you must have the User proper web browser. Action Service has been adapted to your use of any of the following browsers: Chrome 30.x, Firefox 24.xlub later.
- You hereby acknowledge that the use of services by electronic means, the Owner may carry the usual risks associated with the use of the Internet or electronically, despite measures to prevent from the owner of the Service, such as the risk of a hostile install the software (eg, viruses, trojans) , or the risk of data loss due to sudden power drop.
§ 15 - Final Provisions
- All disputes and claims arising out of the use of the Service will be brought before the court by general law.
- The law applicable to the matters set out in the Regulations of the Polish law.
- Users are obliged to keep your password in a safe place. They are solely responsible for the use of a personal account, and for any consequences arising from the improper security of your account or password or made available to third parties.
- No content contained in the Website does not constitute an offer or information within the meaning of the law.
- If any part of the provisions hereof is unenforceable or contrary to law, the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
- You acknowledge the consequences of the fact that the backup content of the website (back-up) is done twice a week, in the event of serious disturbances on the Site, which may result in an overall or partial loss of data contained in the Service.
- Terms constitutes the entire interior of the provisions between the owner and the Users.
- By accepting the Terms, the User declares that he has read in its entirety with all its provisions and not to raise objections with regard to their content and form, and agrees to abide by all of the provisions of the Regulations.